BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good news for America (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16505-good-news-america.html)

Horvath July 23rd 03 12:07 PM

Good news for America

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:11:26 +1000, Oz1
wrote this crap:

On 23 Jul 2003 01:23:27 GMT, Horvath wrote:

You forgot to mention that the BBC has been found to be lying. Bush
has been found to have been right all along about Iraq attempting to
purchase uranium from Niger.

C'mon Holly, you're reading comic books again!
Even the US Govmint admitted that the papers purported to be evidence
were extremely crude forgeries....yet they didn't see it until after
the invasion had begun...funny that eh?

There were other sources.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Horvath July 23rd 03 12:09 PM

Good news for America

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:33:22 +1000, Oz1
wrote this crap:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:33:19 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Funny thing is, Oz you depraved moron, I managed to make
a little over sixty thousand dollars in the second quarter in
the market you claim is in the toilet. So much for your
input.

Cappy you making money is no indication of the state of the market
other than to indicate it is extremely volatile.
Making a buck on a share that is still under its previous value is
still a buck.

I made over 75 K last quarter.

But I should really stop printing my own picture on my money.

jlrogers July 23rd 03 12:41 PM

Good news for America

Throughout history the best measure of the value of a stock has been its
price to earnings ratio. Anyone who ignores that is a gambler who will
lose more than he makes. The "dot com revolution" was just a wave of
speculation.

"Oz1" wrote in message
On 23 Jul 2003 01:23:54 GMT, (SkitchNYC) wrote:

Dear oh dear!
Have another look, you knowanything about history?

What does that mean? By historical measures it is unjustifiably

HIGH. No one
is worried about it being too low, the concern is that it could fall

again. It
is an incredibly healthy market with 3 - 5 billion (yes, billion)

shares sold
daily.

Of course it will fall.
The high is still waaay below high, and the number of shares traded
only serves to reinforce an "unjustifiably HIGH" market.
If you're playing keep a close eye cause it's gonna drop fast, soon.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

CANDChelp July 23rd 03 01:09 PM

Good news for America

The "dot com revolution" was just a wave of
speculation.

And this just in....weather tonight will be...dark.

RB

Flying Tadpole July 23rd 03 01:29 PM

Good news for America

CANDChelp wrote:

The "dot com revolution" was just a wave of
speculation.

And this just in....weather tonight will be...dark.

RB

Not about to start squalling again, I hope...
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

CANDChelp July 23rd 03 01:32 PM

Good news for America

Not about to start squalling again, I hope...

Pretty gloomy here after tons of rain last night. More expected through
tomorrow. Guess I'll get wet while I prep the boat for Friday....gotta grease
the wheel so I don't have helm problems like Donal!!!

RB

Flying Tadpole July 23rd 03 01:33 PM

Good news for America

CANDChelp wrote:

The "dot com revolution" was just a wave of
speculation.

And this just in....weather tonight will be...dark.

RB

Bztzzzzzzztstutterstutterbzzzzzzzzzt
flashbackflashbackbzzzzzzzzstutterbzzzzt
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------

SkitchNYC July 23rd 03 01:40 PM

Good news for America

Of course it will fall.
The high is still waaay below high, and the number of shares traded
only serves to reinforce an "unjustifiably HIGH" market.
If you're playing keep a close eye cause it's gonna drop fast, soon.

Yea, but you said it was too LOW. It is not waaaay below its prior highs, in
fact it is not too far off its bubble highs. So it may fall, but that is
normal. So is the number of shares traded, which does not reinforce anything
except that there is sufficient liquidity to absorb just about any change.

SkitchNYC July 23rd 03 01:42 PM

Good news for America

Pretty gloomy here after tons of rain last night. More expected through
tomorrow. Guess I'll get wet while I prep the boat for Friday

Supposed to keep raining. Are you still gonna do the E river trip? Where will
you spend the night?