Tomasz Smieszkol

Default you might want to check it out...

hi, i'd like to share with you the special opportunity, I managed to get. I
have access to very good quality yachts (LOA 26-31 ft), manufactured in
Poland and I could arrange the sale at factory prices. these yachts may be
fully customized, have 12-month warranty and very good quality/price ratio.
see details at http://up.to/sail . i'm in long island right now. if you'd
like to see full offer please contact me at: . tomasz
smieszkol.

Tomasz Smieszkol

multiply by 1.13 to get usd. transportation may cost about usd 5000 but it's
still very priceworthy. usually dealers take about 20-50%. here you have
manufacturer's prices.

I think the Bora slide keel is very impressive. What would be the
cost of one of these in dollars US?

"Tomasz Smieszkol" wrote in message

hi, i'd like to share with you the special opportunity, I managed to

get. I
have access to very good quality yachts (LOA 26-31 ft), manufactured in
Poland and I could arrange the sale at factory prices. these yachts may

be
fully customized, have 12-month warranty and very good quality/price

ratio.
see details at http://up.to/sail . i'm in long island right now. if

you'd
like to see full offer please contact me at: . tomasz
smieszkol.

Simple Simon

That's very reasonable. Thanks.

That fellow who was thinking of getting a Mac26 should
consider the Bora instead. It looks to be at least ten times
the boat at less than 1/4 the price.

[...]

Capt. Mooron

$36,000 USD landed plus 20% duty...... $43,200 USD for a standard base
price...... for a 27 footer?

Cripes that's 70 K Cdn.....

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| I think the Bora slide keel is very impressive. What would be the
| cost of one of these in dollars US?
|

| "Tomasz Smieszkol" wrote in message
| hi, i'd like to share with you the special opportunity, I managed to
get. I
| have access to very good quality yachts (LOA 26-31 ft), manufactured in
| Poland and I could arrange the sale at factory prices. these yachts may
be
| fully customized, have 12-month warranty and very good quality/price
ratio.
| see details at http://up.to/sail . i'm in long island right now. if
you'd
| like to see full offer please contact me at: . tomasz
| smieszkol.

Capt. Mooron

Huh..... try math!!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| That's very reasonable. Thanks.
|
| That fellow who was thinking of getting a Mac26 should
| consider the Bora instead. It looks to be at least ten times
| the boat at less than 1/4 the price.
|

| "Tomasz Smieszkol" wrote in message
| multiply by 1.13 to get usd. transportation may cost about usd 5000 but
it's
| still very priceworthy. usually dealers take about 20-50%. here you have
| manufacturer's prices.
|

| I think the Bora slide keel is very impressive. What would be the
| cost of one of these in dollars US?
|

| "Tomasz Smieszkol" wrote in message
| hi, i'd like to share with you the special opportunity, I managed to
| get. I
| have access to very good quality yachts (LOA 26-31 ft), manufactured
in
| Poland and I could arrange the sale at factory prices. these yachts
may
| be
| fully customized, have 12-month warranty and very good quality/price
| ratio.
| see details at http://up.to/sail . i'm in long island right now. if
| you'd
| like to see full offer please contact me at: .
tomasz
| smieszkol.

Jeff Morris

I don't think that included an engine.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
$36,000 USD landed plus 20% duty...... $43,200 USD for a standard base
price...... for a 27 footer?

Cripes that's 70 K Cdn.....

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| I think the Bora slide keel is very impressive. What would be the
| cost of one of these in dollars US?
|

| "Tomasz Smieszkol" wrote in message
| hi, i'd like to share with you the special opportunity, I managed to
get. I
| have access to very good quality yachts (LOA 26-31 ft), manufactured in
| Poland and I could arrange the sale at factory prices. these yachts may
be
| fully customized, have 12-month warranty and very good quality/price
ratio.
| see details at http://up.to/sail . i'm in long island right now. if
you'd
| like to see full offer please contact me at: . tomasz
| smieszkol.

Simple Simon

Sorry, I misread the post. The price is not that great.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Huh..... try math!!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| That's very reasonable. Thanks.
|
| That fellow who was thinking of getting a Mac26 should
| consider the Bora instead. It looks to be at least ten times
| the boat at less than 1/4 the price.
|

| "Tomasz Smieszkol" wrote in message
| multiply by 1.13 to get usd. transportation may cost about usd 5000 but
it's
| still very priceworthy. usually dealers take about 20-50%. here you have
| manufacturer's prices.
|

| I think the Bora slide keel is very impressive. What would be the
| cost of one of these in dollars US?
|

| "Tomasz Smieszkol" wrote in message
| hi, i'd like to share with you the special opportunity, I managed to
| get. I
| have access to very good quality yachts (LOA 26-31 ft), manufactured
in
| Poland and I could arrange the sale at factory prices. these yachts
may
| be
| fully customized, have 12-month warranty and very good quality/price
| ratio.
| see details at http://up.to/sail . i'm in long island right now. if
| you'd
| like to see full offer please contact me at: .
tomasz
| smieszkol.

katysails

very good quality yachts (LOA 26-31 ft), manufactured in
Poland

Now I newed a new keyboard......

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Need special check valve or water pump Karl Timmermann Electronics 6 June 15th 04 11:37 AM
Reality check Skip Gundlach Cruising 10 January 19th 04 04:51 PM
Check This General 0 August 12th 03 08:36 PM
Lake Travis radio check [email protected] General 1 August 11th 03 10:48 PM