Tomasz Smieszkol

Default you might want to check it out...

multiply by 1.13 to get usd. transportation may cost about usd 5000 but it's
still very priceworthy. usually dealers take about 20-50%. here you have
manufacturer's prices.

I think the Bora slide keel is very impressive. What would be the
cost of one of these in dollars US?

"Tomasz Smieszkol" wrote in message

hi, i'd like to share with you the special opportunity, I managed to

get. I
have access to very good quality yachts (LOA 26-31 ft), manufactured in
Poland and I could arrange the sale at factory prices. these yachts may

be
fully customized, have 12-month warranty and very good quality/price

ratio.
see details at http://up.to/sail . i'm in long island right now. if

you'd
like to see full offer please contact me at: . tomasz
smieszkol.