Jonathan Ganz

Default Jon, do you drive an Opel?

No. It's bob's car... he already said he drives an Opel.

"Oz1" wrote in message
http://www.boners.com/grub/787372.html
Just wondering?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Out drive refinish Dave Hamilton Cruising 2 November 8th 03 03:16 PM
Storing boat with drive up? werlax General 6 November 5th 03 03:35 AM
Trimming the drive Joe Parsons General 9 September 9th 03 10:51 AM
SOS Merc. Alpha Drive George Adamovich Cruising 0 July 20th 03 02:22 AM