Scott Vernon

Default Who'll Spit on Bob?

I will.

SV

Flying Tadpole

Default Who'll Bet on Bob?

katysails wrote:

There you go again. First the bird-rescue photo, now this....

It's good that he redeems himself every now and again...

Perhaps that's how he's been able to unassumingly assume the
mantle of the newsgroup captain, despite Bobsprit's best efforts
to retain it. Perhaps a eulogaic verse is appropriate...

FT
CANDChelp

We have enough resources to afford her schooling and new
career. In fact, neither of us need to work for a while.

Boy are YOU in for a surprise!

How so? Is my portfolio in danger?

RB
CANDChelp

So, we can assume that YOU volunteer? Yeah, sure, Mr. Self Absorbed asshole!

I've worked for Gods Love We Deliver. I also worked for quite a while as a
children's guide for the NY Zoological Society. I also volunteered for GGIP for
quite a while.

You?

RB
CANDChelp

Where he lives, that's chump change. Wait til he finds out how
hard they run her for that 70k.

Gosh, billy...we don't "need" the 70k.
Not much you can to that except pray it isn't true.
Bad news, Billy! It is.

Bwahahahahaha! Hoooh ahhhh!

RB

CANDChelp

Nurse practitioner's, with a MS in their particular field, command the
salaries you speak of and are able to prescribe some drugs and treatments much
like a PA does.

A close friend just became a nurse practitioner after being a well paid RN for
7 years. Her salary bump was tiny. She's barely making 100K. I asked her about
and she said she could earn far more if she left the city hosp. She loves it
there and money just isn't the main issue (it shouldn't be) in the field. As an
RN, she turned down chances for critical care home nursing positions that would
have paid her highly. Again, this is a white woman in a field that seems to be
populated by people of color, heavy accents and poor language skills. Where
Suzanne is working now, NO nurse ever touches a bedpan.

RB
CANDChelp

\No, it's not depressing taking care of the elderly. What's depressing is the
fact that when you're to that point, people

Katy, my good friend (she just became a nurse practitioner) has been to many of
her patients funerals, invited by the patient or family. Certainly this is NOT
the norm. She's a warm, engaging person, who cares about people and it comes
across. I don't think there's anything she'd rather do. Suzanne is bent in the
same direction. On her first day, she and two other first time CCPs had to deal
with a patient who was bleeding badly. They had to leave the room. Suzanne
handled it, and put the patient at ease. Whenever he saw her after that, he'd
say "please smile for me, you're the only sunlight in this place." She was very
touched by that.
Last night she had her first bout of post mortem care. Rough night for her, but
she is determined to be great in her new career. Like most things in life,
following the averages is not reccomended.

RB
CANDChelp

career. In fact, neither of us need to work for a while.

There you have it folks.

There you have WHAT?

What an idiot.

RB
Capt. Mooron

ABANDON SHIP! AHoGhaaa! ABANDON SHIP.....

....and I ain't going down with this boat... I'll swim for it until I get my
original position of helmsman back! Damn your scurvy hide Tadpole!

CM

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
| Perhaps that's how he's been able to unassumingly assume the
| mantle of the newsgroup captain, despite Bobsprit's best efforts
| to retain it. Perhaps a eulogaic verse is appropriate...
|
| FT

CANDChelp

I also have had the tough experience of dealing with a family member who
suffers from dementia.

So does anyone who reads your posts.

Just is case anyone though Billy Jane had a decent bone in his body...the only
bone may be Ganzy's.

RB