SkitchNYC

Default Documented!!!

Its only a 1980 model? Hmmm fairly ancient.
Capt. Mooron

8 Tons ????? mine is only 5 Tons.

CM

http://cgmix.uscg.mil/psix/PSIX2/det...esselID=189475

| Booo hooo, Billy Boy!!!! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
|
| RB

Bobsprit

8 Tons ????? mine is only 5 Tons.

Draft and LOA is wrong as well!

Dopey coast guard!

RB

Bobsprit

No boo-hoo here, Bobwimp. That documentation says it was issued July 9th. That
still supports the fact that you are a liar.

We'll have a further laugh at you when the documentation shows up on the other,
more detailed, database, and shows who has a boat and who doesn't.

I have all of the paperwork, billy. The boat was registered to Suzanne and
paperwork was entered by the coastguard on may 13, 03 at 10:34 am. They also
sent me the previous bill of sale, which was odd. We actually handed the
paperwork in to the dealer before May, but they did it later. Boo hoo!!! So
where's the lie, dumb dumb!?? And what exactly is the "nature" of this lie?
That I said we were having it documented before it was ready??? Duh!
You LOST, baby!!!! bwahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

How come your name is not on the document?

For very good reason. Beyond the house I own in Brooklyn, all recent purchases
are in my wife's name.
I'm soon to buy waterfront property and that will be in my name alone.

RB
Bobsprit

I lost? My NAME appears on my documentation.

Yup!!! You couldn't get your wife to do this simple thing??? She makes you put
everything in your name???
What a drag.
Sorry about your situation!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

RB
Jeff Morris

Why is 8 tons wrong? And the CG doesn't list the draft at all - it doesn't figure in.
Its possible your boat was hand measured, but I doubt it was the CG fault if there was a
discrepancy.

BTW, my cat, which weighs less than your C&C, measures at 22 tons.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
8 Tons ????? mine is only 5 Tons.

Draft and LOA is wrong as well!

Dopey coast guard!

RB

Bobsprit

Why is 8 tons wrong? And the CG doesn't list the draft at all - it doesn't
figure in.
Its possible your boat was hand measured, but I doubt it was the CG fault if
there was a
discrepancy.

LOA = 31.6 CG says 31.4 Wrong!
Draft = 5.8 CG says 5.0 Wrong!
Beam = Correct

RB
Bobsprit

Perhaps it was dropped?

Hmmmmm....My keel is compressed? I thought it fell off for 30 degree heeling in
8 knots!

RB

How to get a US documented boat registered in Canada or BC ? Jason Cruising 6 January 26th 04 04:52 PM
5th Florida Trip Report (much shorter, this time) Skip Gundlach Cruising 20 January 22nd 04 05:19 AM
Documented? Bobsprit ASA 5 July 16th 03 04:40 PM
Booby's C&C 32 was not previously documented either. Simple Simon ASA 10 July 10th 03 11:47 PM