Jeff Morris

Default Documented!!!

The CG doesn't list draft anywhere. Where are you reading that?

And it isn't the CG fault; its the responsibility of the first person to document. In my
case, the numbers were supplied in the builder's certificate, but I don't know how it was
done originally for your boat.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Why is 8 tons wrong? And the CG doesn't list the draft at all - it doesn't
figure in.
Its possible your boat was hand measured, but I doubt it was the CG fault if
there was a
discrepancy.

LOA = 31.6 CG says 31.4 Wrong!
Draft = 5.8 CG says 5.0 Wrong!
Beam = Correct

RB

Bobsprit

Its only a 1980 model? Hmmm fairly ancient.

She's an oldy for sure!
But the condition is pretty sweet.
Suzanne's finally home, so I'm off to the boat.
Can someone contain Billy's crying...who claimed that Alien was never filed for
doc!!!

Hooooh ahhhh! Kablam!

Later, Skitchy...

RB

How to get a US documented boat registered in Canada or BC ? Jason Cruising 6 January 26th 04 04:52 PM
5th Florida Trip Report (much shorter, this time) Skip Gundlach Cruising 20 January 22nd 04 05:19 AM
Documented? Bobsprit ASA 5 July 16th 03 04:40 PM
Booby's C&C 32 was not previously documented either. Simple Simon ASA 10 July 10th 03 11:47 PM