Bobsprit

Default Still no one!

It would appear to be level with the horizon, which the boat isn't. If it
doesn't self-level, does that mean that the mountings are loose?

It's a Questas self leveling hydrolic mount.

RB
Wally

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

It would appear to be level with the horizon, which the boat isn't. If it
doesn't self-level, does that mean that the mountings are loose?

It's a Questas self leveling hydrolic mount.

I see.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Wally

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

The car for
the port jibsheet looks to be in the middle of the track, while the
starboard sheet looks to be coming down to the forward end of the track -
were you furling and unfurling with every tack/gybe?

Yup...but means nada. We were adjusting them before and after the pic.

Why?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!
www.art-gallery.myby.co.uk

Bobsprit

It's a Questas self leveling hydrolic mount.

I see.

Note that the mount is level when the boat is heeled. Works well. I spent some
time practicing reading the radar yesterday.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/sailsuz21.jpg

RB