jlrogers

Default O'day 272LE photos

Here are some pics of the boat:

ftp://banc-tech.com/

"jlrogers" wrote in message . ..
I just made an offer on a 1988 O'Day 272LE. Boat will be used on Lake Texoma, TX. Can't think of a better way to find out why I'm
an idiot than here, so be sure and give it to me straight.

Make: O'day
Model: 272le
Year: 1988
Length: (Feet) 27
Beam: 9
Draft: 3
Hull Type: Fiberglass
Engine Make: Westerbeke
Engine Type: Diesel
Horsepower: 10
Cruising Speed: (MPH) 5
Maximum Speed: (MPH) 7
Holding: (Gallons) 30
Water: (Gallons) 30
Fuel Capacity: (Gallons) 10
Fuel Type: Diesel

Here are some examples
http://oday.home.att.net/

http://www.anchoryachtsales.com/SB9540.htm
http://home.att.net/~oday/tomfool.jpg
http://home.att.net/~oday/scottfre.jpg

Bobsprit

Is that the Express 30 interior designer at work?
Couldn't they find uglier windows?
Is that an outboard rudder?
Are those winches from an Optimist?

C'mon, man! Don't do what Scotty did. Find a good boat.

RB
felton

The boat looks clean. You should go ahead and figure the cost of a
bimini into your budget, and probably a real traveller. I can speak
from experience that biminis are not optional if you are going to be
sailing in Texas in the summer. Rowans Canvas is the place to go for
all your canvas needs. Just East of Central at Spring Valley. The
traveller can probably wait a while, but there is nothing worse than a
traveller that you have to kick to move over on a real windy day...and
we have lots of them around here. It seems to have some sort of
furler, but I can't tell what it is from these pix.

Good luck with your purchase

"jlrogers" wrote in message . ..
[...]

Scott Vernon

Looks in good shape. Very clean. Nice 27'er!
Did you sail her yet? Survey?
Are the windows tinted blue? What's that small square in the fore window?

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

"jlrogers" wrote in message