Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default Yipee!!!

Just got an early call from Maya....she wanted to know if she could bring two
of her model friends who are visiting from France!
I think I can find the room.
Sailing is great, and sometimes the frills are the stuff of fantasy! And I'll
have pics to prove it all!
I'm still waiting to see ANY women on your boats! I'm still waiting to see
anything that indicates any of you do more than one daysail every two weeks!
Today will be my 4th day on the water. Tomorrow we're taking Alien out
somewhere for a romantic evening. The boat is booked with babes for the
weekend!
Scotty, Steve, Loco....you should just KILL yourselves now!!! You have NOTHING
to look forward to! Just your day-in, day-out treadmil lives of mediocrity.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahha! Hooooh ahhhhh!

RB