BoatBanter.com

-   -   Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16324-now-take-real-iq-test-if-you-have-nerve.html)

The_navigator© July 14th 03 10:49 PM

Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

I am? Why?

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
you

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

What is?

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

You're wrong.

"The_nagitator_©"
wrote ...
Think 100 is a IQ perfect score.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon July 14th 03 11:05 PM

Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

yes.

The_navigator© July 14th 03 11:06 PM

Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

'yes' is not the correct answer. Try again

Cheers MC

yes.

Scott Vernon July 14th 03 11:17 PM

Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
'yes' is not the correct answer. Try again

no.

The_navigator© July 14th 03 11:25 PM

Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

Don't be petulant.

Cheers MC

Horvath July 15th 03 12:34 AM

Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:06:03 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote this crap:

'yes' is not the correct answer. Try again

42

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Donal July 15th 03 12:37 AM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

| Did Bobsprit take the test?

I'm certain he did...... but you see the catch 22 here don't you.

Oh Yes, of course! ... emmmm you do realise that you are talking to the
thickest member of the ng here, don't you? Perhaps you might help me by
explaining?

Regards

Donal

Donal July 15th 03 01:05 AM

"Donal" wrote in message

| Oh Yes, of course! ... emmmm you do realise that you are talking to
the
| thickest member of the ng here, don't you? Perhaps you might help me

by
| explaining?

If Bob replied he took the test and scored 152.... would anyone believe
him?

Bob is much brighter that that!

If Bob scored lower than Scotty or yourself.... would he admit to it?

Bob wouldn't score lower than me. I think that he is very intelligent,
therefore he must be brighter than I am.

Any result Bob forwards would be suspect and thus invalid. If he does not
forward a result he will suspect but at least we can assume he scored less
than the others. Either approach leads to Troll Alley.

Unfortunately, Bob has displayed a slight propensity for dishonesty in the
past. I can understand your sceptism, but I'm sure that Bob wouldn't try
to deceive us on such a trivial matter.

I'm sure that Bob will post his result after he has had a bit of time to
think about the questions.

Regards

Donal
--

CM

Capt. Mooron July 15th 03 01:31 AM

"Donal" wrote in message

| Bob is much brighter that that!

That is as yet unproven by any test results.

| Bob wouldn't score lower than me. I think that he is very intelligent,
| therefore he must be brighter than I am.

That also is as yet unproven by any test results.

| Unfortunately, Bob has displayed a slight propensity for dishonesty in
the
| past. I can understand your sceptism, but I'm sure that Bob wouldn't try
| to deceive us on such a trivial matter.

Deceive... maybe! Keep you twisting in the winds of curiosity... bank on
it.

| I'm sure that Bob will post his result after he has had a bit of time to
| think about the questions.

No... Bob would have taken advantage of the thread early on..... it's
stale now.

I took the test again and scored 138. I just can't figure that dot pattern.

CM

Scott Vernon July 15th 03 02:32 AM

Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

Took it again tonight;

Congratulations, scott!
Your IQ score is 140

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and
insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your
exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things
to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just
some of what we know about you from your IQ results.