Jonathan Ganz

Default Google joins the WMD search

Great!!

"Scout" wrote in message
1) Go to www.Google.com
2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction";
3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google

search"
button;

Capt. Mooron

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha......... Good One!

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| 1) Go to www.Google.com
| 2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction";
| 3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google
search"
| button;

Capt.American

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha......... Good One!

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| 1) Go to www.Google.com
| 2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction";
| 3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google
search"
| button;

What was it? Its been shut down now.

Since it was some UK site it was most likeyly left wing flap eh.

Capt. American
Simple Simon

Put in the entire phrase inclucing the quotation marks and it
will work.

"Capt.American" wrote in message om...

What was it? Its been shut down now.

Since it was some UK site it was most likeyly left wing flap eh.

Capt. American

Donal

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
| 1) Go to www.Google.com
| 2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction";
| 3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google
search"
| button;

What was it? Its been shut down now.

Since it was some UK site it was most likeyly left wing flap eh.

Try it again.

This time *read* what comes up on your screen!

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

It looks like a page telling you the URL isn't available... until you read
the page....

type in - weapons of mass destruction - and hit the "I'm feeling lucky"
button.

It still works.

CM

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha......... Good One!
|
| CM
|
| "Scout" wrote in message
| | 1) Go to www.Google.com
| | 2) type in (but don't hit return): "weapons of mass destruction";
| | 3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, instead of the normal "Google
| search"
| | button;
| |
| |