Bobsprit

Default So Close!

Binary Bill is much like the late Dr. Armpit! I've got him spinning!

Stop helping him, Gilly...he's doing fine!

RB
Gilligan

Bobster:

What I say makes no difference. They jump at the hook no matter what. It's
like trying to stop lemmings from going off the cliff. It's unbelievable,
you have them so well trained. I have to hand it to you.

So can we expect to see Alien in the next update of the USCG registry?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Binary Bill is much like the late Dr. Armpit! I've got him spinning!

Stop helping him, Gilly...he's doing fine!

RB

Gilligan

I hope it all works out for you.

Is it possible to claim it as salvage or abandoned property?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
So can we expect to see Alien in the next update of the USCG registry

I assume so. If I get the doc next week as promised.

RB