Horvath

Default newbie with more tacking questions.

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:52:00 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

While you sit dockside on a boat that heels when you move a glass to either
side... I sail on the ocean! I know that scares you Horvath. Considering
your skill set... it should.

I've sailed in the ocean, too. Dumbass.

My boat wouldn't heel at the dock even if your 300 lb. mother was
sitting on the rail.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!
Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

| I've sailed in the ocean, too. Dumbass.

Yeah... sure you have. How do you afford the Ferry on a Pot Washer's salary?

| My boat wouldn't heel at the dock even if your 300 lb. mother was
| sitting on the rail.

No doubt.... with the keel so firmly embedded into the loon **** even a
crane can't move it.

CM