Bobsprit

Default Great White Spotted

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/lo...656jul03,0,278
8210.story?coll=ny-homepage-longisland-utility

RB
SkitchNYC

"Full-grown adults range from 10-15 feet long."

Bobsprit

"Full-grown adults range from 10-15 feet long."

Scroll down and read the complete facts.
AVERAGE is 10-15. Specimen over 23 feet is listed at the bottom of the page.

RB
Bobsprit

No, it says the single biggest one on record is 23 feet, which itself is
probably not true.

I have to wonder why Skitch is so worried about 25 foot great whites? The
difference between a 23 foot great white and a 25 is hardly worth noting. They
are bot real-live monsters and beautiful animals.
Skitch, they're rare and not likely in our cool waters. The one spotted in the
Hamptons is small, if it's a great white at all.
Chill, baby!

RB
Bobsprit

Nice try, tubby, but I am not the one who posted this morning that he was
worried because a 7 footer was spotted in the Hamptons.

Ummm, Skitch. I WENT swimming all weekend. Did you?

Bwahahahahahahaha! Busted AGAIN!

RB

Scott Vernon

You can't love the sea and hate
sharks...they are one in the same.

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
Scroll down and read the complete facts.
AVERAGE is 10-15. Specimen over 23 feet is listed at the bottom of the

page.

No, it says the single biggest one on record is 23 feet, which itself is
probably not true. Still no proof for your 25 footer.

SkitchNYC

What type of water do you think they like,
dumbass? Keep making stuff up, its what you are good at.

No great whites in NY waters, Skitch? Are you sure?

You said it. Now, in typical Boobs style, you will try to take it back.
Bobsprit

If that qualifies for busting, your standards have sunk low enough for you to
qualify only as a grade-B troller.

So you didn't swim??!! Bwahahahaha! But we did!!!
Yeah, you're a brave guy!

Bwahahahaha! Watch out for the goldfish, Skitchy! You shot yourself in the foot
again!

RB
jlrogers

Nothing is certain.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Are you sure?
RB

SAIL LOCO

Ummm, Skitch. I WENT swimming all weekend. Did you?

You probably glow in the dark now.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Great kayaking article in the LA Times Jason General 0 April 28th 04 04:56 PM
( OT ) The great escape Jim General 0 March 11th 04 05:12 AM
( OT ) Bush's 9/11 coverup? Jim General 5 March 7th 04 01:36 PM
New White Water Lake District Guidebook Peter Knowles UK Paddle 0 August 22nd 03 06:05 PM
Great White Bobsprit ASA 3 July 4th 03 08:45 PM