SkitchNYC

Default Great White Spotted

If that qualifies for busting, your standards have sunk low enough for you to
qualify only as a grade-B troller.

So you didn't swim??!! Bwahahahaha! But we did!!!
Yeah, you're a brave guy!

Bwahahahaha! Watch out for the goldfish, Skitchy! You shot yourself in the
foot
again!

You don't even make sense. You're not funny. You've lost it. I gotta catch a
train to Philly. Enjoy sailing in your bathtub.
Bobsprit

Funny how everytime you go swimming the locals report seeing something
they describe as a "great white"...

I was about to say Scotty was still capable of a funny comment...but then it's
wasn't Scotty.

RB

katysails

AVERAGE is 10-15

Wel-l-l-l...that's still bigger than I am and it has big teeth so they can all stay in LI Sound and visit with Bobby for the
summer.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit

Default John has sex with his dead father!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Great kayaking article in the LA Times Jason General 0 April 28th 04 04:56 PM
( OT ) The great escape Jim General 0 March 11th 04 05:12 AM
( OT ) Bush's 9/11 coverup? Jim General 5 March 7th 04 01:36 PM
New White Water Lake District Guidebook Peter Knowles UK Paddle 0 August 22nd 03 06:05 PM
Great White Bobsprit ASA 3 July 4th 03 08:45 PM