SBD

Default Lurker needs help on boat transportation cost

Can anyone give me a good idea on what I should expect to pay a
transportation company for moving a 27 foot sailboat... already on
land with mast down... 45 miles from a marina to my home for some
summertime restoration & maintenance work? I'm having a very tough
time getting it done at the marina. It is a wing-keeled boat (2000
pounds of lead) 9 feet wide. I have my own boat stands. The boat is
currently in storage in Rhode Island. I live in Taxachusetts.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!

Sam D,

SAIL LOCO

I would think you could have that done for $500.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

I'll sell you my trailer for $6000. (But that includes a 25 foot
Hunter that is currently sitting on it.)

So in other words you want $5,500 for the trailer?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

jlrogers

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message ...
I'll sell you my trailer for $6000. (But that includes a 25 foot
Hunter that is currently sitting on it.)

So in other words you want $5,500 for the trailer?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Dewing flies, do you?