Jonathan Ganz

Default Lurker needs help on boat transportation cost

Don't know how much it would cost, but perhaps you
could try and find a trailer to borrow?

"SBD" wrote in message
Can anyone give me a good idea on what I should expect to pay a
transportation company for moving a 27 foot sailboat... already on
land with mast down... 45 miles from a marina to my home for some
summertime restoration & maintenance work? I'm having a very tough
time getting it done at the marina. It is a wing-keeled boat (2000
pounds of lead) 9 feet wide. I have my own boat stands. The boat is
currently in storage in Rhode Island. I live in Taxachusetts.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!

Sam D,