SAIL LOCO

Default Happy July 4th

Happy 4th to you to!!!! And Happy 4th all of the alt.sailing.asa team,
which I
run like a well oiled clock!.

People who troll run nothing
People who reside in the matrix run nothing.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

People who troll run nothing
People who reside in the matrix run nothing.

Nice thoughts for our nation's holiday, Loco. Someone other than me was wishing
you a happy 4th. Well done. You're an asshole yet again.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Well oiled?? Yech...

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Happy 4th to you to!!!! And Happy 4th all of the alt.sailing.asa team,

which I
run like a well oiled clock!

Capt RB

Scott Vernon

gee, that's too bad. I'll feel sorry for you while I'm working on the 4th.
;(

SV

"katysails" wrote in message
We'll be enjoying ours, sailing with friends, rafting, grilling, toasting
the Great USA.

It's supposed to be in the 90's here with thunderstorms all

day...boo...hiss....no fireworks if it rains....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

I'll feel sorry for you while I'm working on the 4th.

Ok...you can feel sorry for me when I have to work Thanksgiving this year....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scout

Thanks Gary,
We'll be attending a marina party in the early evening, then anchoring at
N39.58281 W74.23299, or thereabouts, to watch the Beach Haven *fireworks
display. All are welcome!
Of course, I will be sipping a drink which shall remain unnamed, except to
say it is a rum derived concoction!
Happy 4th to you too, and to you all!

Scout
* "Help celebrate the independence of our nation by blowing up a small piece
of it."
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon (Kwik-E-Mart proprietor)

"Gary Webster" wrote in message
Hope you all have a great 4th and enjoy your boats whether sailing or not.
We'll be enjoying ours, sailing with friends, rafting, grilling, toasting
the Great USA.
Pura Vida,
G., 1995 Catalina MKII 36

SkitchNYC

Thanks Gary,
We'll be attending a marina party in the early evening, then anchoring at
N39.58281 W74.23299, or thereabouts, to watch the Beach Haven *fireworks
display. All are welcome!

Hey, Scout. I don't have my GPS with me, but I will be at Tices Shoal, not too
far. If you are in the neighborhood look for the IP named Quint. Will we be
able to see the LBI fireworks from Tices?
Scout

Skitch, it's about 20 miles from the center point of Tices Shoal to the BH
fireworks (use bearing 201 degrees from center of shoal). You should be able
to see something! I sailed into Barnegat Bay on Monday, another great day
for sailing. Didn't make it quite up to Tices Shoal though. I hear there
are some great anchorages behind Island Beach State Park. We were planning
on going your way on Monday or Tuesday, after the weekend crowds are gone.
Supposed to be hot all week. I'll keep an eye out for you!
Scout

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
Thanks Gary,
We'll be attending a marina party in the early evening, then anchoring at
N39.58281 W74.23299, or thereabouts, to watch the Beach Haven *fireworks
display. All are welcome!

Hey, Scout. I don't have my GPS with me, but I will be at Tices Shoal,

not too
far. If you are in the neighborhood look for the IP named Quint. Will we

be
able to see the LBI fireworks from Tices?

SkitchNYC

Skitch, it's about 20 miles from the center point of Tices Shoal to the BH
fireworks (use bearing 201 degrees from center of shoal). You should be able
to see something!

Well, we'll keep our eyes open. I am thinking of anchoring near some of the
small, sandy uninhabited islands near the Barny inlet. Have you visited any of
these?

I sailed into Barnegat Bay on Monday, another great day
for sailing. Didn't make it quite up to Tices Shoal though. I hear there
are some great anchorages behind Island Beach State Park.

Yea, Tices is just the biggest and most popular. Plus it has a dinghy landing
so you can easily get to the beach. The park there is a narrow barrier
peninsula and the crashing ocean is just a couple hundred yards away from the
bay side. Nice to be able to dink in and walk across. The dog does it without
the dink.

We were planning
on going your way on Monday or Tuesday, after the weekend crowds are gone.
Supposed to be hot all week. I'll keep an eye out for you!

Good luck. Probably better then, certainly calmer. I'll be gone, but have
fun.
Scout

"SkitchNYC" wrote
I am thinking of anchoring near some of the
small, sandy uninhabited islands near the Barny inlet. Have you visited

any of
these?

Not yet, I've only been south of Barny by boat; I have surf-fished (for
blues) with 4-wh-drv. Nice beach. I plan to check it out this summer/fall.

Good luck. Probably better then, certainly calmer. I'll be gone, but

have
fun.

ditto. perhaps I'll see you some other time. where do you typically sail?
Scout

A Commodores Meanderings RGrew176 General 1 July 22nd 04 10:47 AM
Happy July 4th to 'south of border' friends Don White General 4 July 5th 04 01:04 AM
Announcing the Upper Yough Festinal July 30-31 CCWALBRIDGE General 0 June 17th 04 06:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Chris Boat Building 0 November 27th 03 03:18 PM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM