SkitchNYC

Default Happy July 4th

where do you typically sail?

Boat's in Mantoloking. I sail anywhere I have time to go.
Scout

Ok. I take it the bridge (Rt 37) has plenty of clearance for your mast. The
Rt 72 bridge I crossed under had close to 60 ft at low tide (about 58'). If
you get time, the sailing in Great Bay is nice, and the Bass and Mullica
rivers have some real nice anchorages too.
Can you get under the Rt 528 bridge at Mantoloking? up the canal and out
the Manasquan River to the Atlantic?
Scout.

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
where do you typically sail?

Boat's in Mantoloking. I sail anywhere I have time to go.

Scout

"SkitchNYC" wrote
I haven't been down that far on the inside and I've always been a little

leary
of the inlets north of Absecon. Do you go through them?

I've only gone out thru Holgate (south end of LBI)

Donal

"Scout" wrote in message
Can get rough, but no where near as bad as Barnegat (especially in a small
boat). Stick close to the markers too, we hit a sandbar coming back in.

Did you call Sea Tow?

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

Oh Gawd.... dowra's gonna strike you for that one.... ha Ha Ha ha

CM
"Donal" wrote in message
| Did you call Sea Tow?

A Commodores Meanderings RGrew176 General 1 July 22nd 04 10:47 AM
Happy July 4th to 'south of border' friends Don White General 4 July 5th 04 01:04 AM
Announcing the Upper Yough Festinal July 30-31 CCWALBRIDGE General 0 June 17th 04 06:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Chris Boat Building 0 November 27th 03 03:18 PM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM