Pony Express

Default Genoa Trim question

Lifting.
--
----
Steve
S/V Pony Express

"Wally" wrote in message
news ..

What do you mean by 'breaking'? Is that when they start to fly, or when

they
drop?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Pony Express

In this case it was north.
--
----
Steve

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Is the boat sailing north or south of the Equator?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Donal

"Pony Express" wrote in message
There is a time for relaxing, and there is a time for perfection.

I like that .... I like that a lot! Of course, only fin-keeler's will
understand the sentiment.

I would also like to point out that the search for perfection can be very
relaxing! While you are trying to trim your boat to perfection, all other
problems are temporarily forgotten.

Regards

Donal

Pony Express

Would you care to demonstrate?
--
----
Steve

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. com...
You can get the same affect, and effect, swallowing boiling water.

"Donal" wrote in message

While you are trying to trim your boat to perfection, all other
problems are temporarily forgotten.

Regards

Donal

katysails

You can get the same affect, and effect, swallowing boiling water.

I think I prefer Donal's method...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Power Trim question... Rick General 0 July 17th 04 07:39 PM
Power Trim Question... Rick General 0 July 1st 04 08:48 PM
Need a suggestion for the trim wiring on my boat Fish4Fun General 23 May 5th 04 04:59 AM
Another strip-plank question - a bit long Pete Boat Building 3 January 12th 04 08:03 PM
Power Trim JTC General 0 July 29th 03 11:41 AM