Simple Simon

Default Alien's Video Collection

Who cares?

Why not post a link to some sailing pictures?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Here's our updated collection of movies on DVD and VHS, kept on board...you
should have them as well!!! In the slip we have a combi player/DVD. We also
have the notebook PC which can play DVDs with little power consumption...great
when on the hook.

Dead Calm
Jaws 1 & 2
Abandon Ship
And the Sea Will Tell
Deep Blue Sea
Captain's Corageous
The Sea Wolf
Wind
Dead in the Water
A Night To Remember
Captain Ron
Moby Dick

Capt RB

Scott Vernon

It's 'Captains Courageous' you idiot. I'm sure you can identify with the
obnoxious boy in the beginning of the film.

--
Scotty
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/287229.JPG

"Bobsprit" wrote i

Captain's Corageous

Bobsprit

I'm sure you can identify with the
obnoxious boy in the beginning of the film.

Yes, and if you actually ever read the (any) book, you'd know that he was
destined to be master of his own vessel.
Your ignorance overwhelms you as usual!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Scott Vernon

reading comprehension lesson #752, go back and re-read my post, s l o w l y,
sound out the words, say them outloud if it helps.

Hint: keywords are ''beginning'' and ''film''.

Scotty