Bobsprit

Default It is so easy to see.

Especially Bobsprit. On the one hand he has complained
and whined for two years, "Where's the pictures of Neal
sailing? He never leaves the mooring.

And so, after years of my asking, you finally went sailing.
Congrats.

RB
Bobsprit

Then when I finally get around to taking some pictures and
constructing a web page he starts complaining and whining
about how old and worn out my sails are.

Actually, I was one of the last people to do that. Everyone got their shots in
first.

RB
Simple Simon

To be honest, I expected no less. I know I'm dealing
with a bunch of people who have no real sailing skills
or experience. Not one of them lives aboard his vessel
and that fact alone makes them inferior sailors whose
criticism is of little worth. It does make me laugh though
so I suppose it does have some little value in a mean sort
of way.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Then when I finally get around to taking some pictures and
constructing a web page he starts complaining and whining
about how old and worn out my sails are.

Actually, I was one of the last people to do that. Everyone got their shots in
first.

RB

Simple Simon

Biggest laugh until you ever post some sailing pics, that is.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Never once did
he say "thank you" for posting the pictures he had been
demanding for years.

Thanks you!!! My apolgies for neglecting to offer gratitude for one of the
biggest laughs ever!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Please don't temp him. It's bad enough that Hero sets off
his epirb when the sink fills up. If Booby actually sailed
half the Coast Guard would be required to hoist him out
of the water.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Never once did
he say "thank you" for posting the pictures he had been
demanding for years.

Thanks you!!! My apolgies for neglecting to offer gratitude for one of

the
biggest laughs ever!

RB

Bobsprit

To be honest, I expected no less. I know I'm dealing
with a bunch of people who have no real sailing skills

Neal, I have no doubt that you can sail. But I do, at times, question the gear
you've chosen. You know full well that this all in fun.
If your happy with it that's all that counts. If Scotty could learn to be happy
with something modest he'd be less of a target.

RB
Bobsprit

By the Gods.... you are showing a marked improvement in wit!

Maybe a kid with down syndrome broke in and took over his keyboard?

RB
Capt. Mooron

Either that or he's been afflicted with Turret's Syndrome....

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| By the Gods.... you are showing a marked improvement in wit!
|
| Maybe a kid with down syndrome broke in and took over his keyboard?
|
| RB

katysails

Not one of them lives aboard his vessel

Living aboard a sailboat requires no additional skills than living aboard a house or condo, tent, or camper, or anything else.
Each has a place to sleep, a place to eat, a place to potty (hoipefully). If you prefer cedar buckets, you can have one at any
of those places. Ambience does not a sailor make. Sailing is the skill,; not living aboard. We all know you know how to live
(in a limited sort of way). What we ask if: How are you going to prove you really know how to sail?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse