Simple Simon

Default It is so easy to see.

To be honest, I expected no less. I know I'm dealing
with a bunch of people who have no real sailing skills
or experience. Not one of them lives aboard his vessel
and that fact alone makes them inferior sailors whose
criticism is of little worth. It does make me laugh though
so I suppose it does have some little value in a mean sort
of way.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Then when I finally get around to taking some pictures and
constructing a web page he starts complaining and whining
about how old and worn out my sails are.

Actually, I was one of the last people to do that. Everyone got their shots in
first.

RB