Scott Vernon

Default Pictures of "Cut the Mustard" under sail

Now Donal, booby says he's GONNA sail to Norwalk, and they're GONNA sail in
a race, and he's GONNA get a nice boat, and they're GONNA buy a house, and
he's GONNA sail in the ocean, and................................

Scotty

"Donal" wrote

Bob, I'm sure that you will agree that it is important to ensure that
backup and safety equipment are suited to both the vessel and the waters
that she sails in.

You could probably double your cruising area and still be within shouting
distance of the marina office. You don't need any radios at all.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Now Donal, booby says he's GONNA sail to Norwalk, and they're GONNA sail in
a race, and he's GONNA get a nice boat, and they're GONNA buy a house, and
he's GONNA sail in the ocean, and.

Frustrated, eh Scotty? Your big fat liar wife doesn't even sail with you!
We sailed Friday in the rain all the way to Oyster Bay, then sailed back in a
drenching downpour. We also sailed Sunday. I know you stayed home Friday and
Saturday and watched Olson Twin videos.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Now Donal, booby says he's GONNA sail to Norwalk, and they're GONNA sail

in
a race, and he's GONNA get a nice boat, and they're GONNA buy a house, and
he's GONNA sail in the ocean, and.

Frustrated, eh Scotty? Your big fat liar wife doesn't even sail with you!
We sailed Friday in the rain all the way to Oyster Bay, then sailed back

in a
drenching downpour. We also sailed Sunday. I know you stayed home Friday

and
Saturday and watched Olson Twin videos.

How far is Oyster Bay?

On Sunday I sailed almost the whole way to Wooton Creek!

Regards

Donal

SkitchNYC

I actually wrong almost the same thing before
I saw your post. He's really starting to hurt my brain
with his idiotic posts.

obviously
Thomas Stewart

Neal,

I'm not so sure that you are aware of the back up that is being use by
us sailors today. It is called "Cellular Telephone" In fact, I'm not
sure which is the back up and which is the Primary? It's easier to get
the CG, Towing service, Visiting dock space etc by phone. Clearing
Customs is almost a full telephone operation.

Ole Thom