Bobsprit

Default Sail Trim?

I'm sure Mooron would feel better in
a warmer cline, and I'm sure Suzy

It's odd to read Gay-Ganzy's musings about what a woman might or might not do.

RB
Capt. Mooron

I don't know about that Bob... I think Ganz is very much in touch with his
feminine side.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I'm sure Mooron would feel better in
| a warmer cline, and I'm sure Suzy
|
| It's odd to read Gay-Ganzy's musings about what a woman might or might not
do.

| RB

Capt. Mooron

At least you weren't lonely out there with what.... 5000 other boats within
earshot?

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Yeah, you're right. I'm hurting today. I was sailing all day
| in very light wind and warm weather on the bay. I doubt
| if it got over 8 kts. It was 75 on the water. We just lolly
| gagged around watching the seals play. Really bummer of
| a day.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| You're still hurting aren't you Jon..... I can feel the pain in your
| reply!
|
| CM
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| | Does she float? If so, then you could use her as a mooring
| | ball.
| |
| | "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | something other than a view from the cockpit off the
| | stern asking us to use our imaginations that the boat is sailing
based
| | on something other than the apparent heel of the boat
| |
| | By next week we'll have some nice pics of Alien sailing, taken by me
| while
| | aboard my friend's Vindo. They're not digital, so it'll be a few
days.
| | You'll see that Suzanne is quite a good sailor!
| |
| | RB
| |
| |

Bobsprit

I don't know about that Bob... I think Ganz is very much in touch with his
feminine side.

Well, we know he's not in touch with anyone elses.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Definitely not lonely. It's kind of fun to have to keep track
of all the goings on. At least for a while. Most of them head
in around 6pm for dinner. That's about the best time to sail,
however.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
At least you weren't lonely out there with what.... 5000 other boats

within
earshot?

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Yeah, you're right. I'm hurting today. I was sailing all day
| in very light wind and warm weather on the bay. I doubt
| if it got over 8 kts. It was 75 on the water. We just lolly
| gagged around watching the seals play. Really bummer of
| a day.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| You're still hurting aren't you Jon..... I can feel the pain in your
| reply!
|
| CM
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| | Does she float? If so, then you could use her as a mooring
| | ball.
| |
| | "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | something other than a view from the cockpit off the
| | stern asking us to use our imaginations that the boat is sailing
based
| | on something other than the apparent heel of the boat
| |
| | By next week we'll have some nice pics of Alien sailing, taken by

me
| while
| | aboard my friend's Vindo. They're not digital, so it'll be a few
days.
| | You'll see that Suzanne is quite a good sailor!
| |
| | RB
| |
| |

Capt. Mooron

NUFF SAID..... what a pathetic location to have to sail... regardless of
the climate. I'm lucky to see 3 boats out whenever I sail.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Definitely not lonely. It's kind of fun to have to keep track
| of all the goings on. At least for a while. Most of them head
| in around 6pm for dinner. That's about the best time to sail,
| however.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| At least you weren't lonely out there with what.... 5000 other boats
| within
| earshot?

Peter Wiley

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
NUFF SAID..... what a pathetic location to have to sail... regardless of
the climate. I'm lucky to see 3 boats out whenever I sail.

That's because it's snowing and the vis is maybe 20
metres....compounded by the eyesight-altering qualities of rum :-)

PDW

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Definitely not lonely. It's kind of fun to have to keep track
| of all the goings on. At least for a while. Most of them head
| in around 6pm for dinner. That's about the best time to sail,
| however.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| At least you weren't lonely out there with what.... 5000 other boats
within
| earshot?

Capt. Mooron

Tut tut.... it's 25 to 30 Celsius..... sunny and hot as heck. Visibility
is great and the rum only improves my vision to super human standards.....
why, when I drink enough of it I can see things out of the visual range of
those afflicted with chronic sobriety. ;-D

The last time I saw that many boats in one place was the Tall Ships
gathering in Halifax harbour. I sailed in with some of the Tall Ships from
40 miles out to what looked like a forest of white triangles. They estimated
over 2 thousand ships in the harbour that day sailing. It was fun for the
weekend ... but I wouldn't want to do that on a regular basis like Ganz
does. The marinas were stacked 3 deep to the outside slips and they were
using free slips while the owners were out. It was a mass confusion of
boats... luckily I still had membership at the Armdale Yacht Club and could
use a friend's slip since his boat was on the hard for repairs at the time.

No sir... I like my current location and the privacy it affords me.

CM

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
om...
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| NUFF SAID..... what a pathetic location to have to sail... regardless
of
| the climate. I'm lucky to see 3 boats out whenever I sail.
|
| That's because it's snowing and the vis is maybe 20
| metres....compounded by the eyesight-altering qualities of rum :-)
|
| PDW
|

| CM
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| | Definitely not lonely. It's kind of fun to have to keep track
| | of all the goings on. At least for a while. Most of them head
| | in around 6pm for dinner. That's about the best time to sail,
| | however.
| |