posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default A typical day aboard my Swan 68 - Skippy eat your heart out!

Many people keep demanding that I post some pictures of sailing aboard my
Swan. OK, but just this once and I'm not doing it to brag. But my boat is so
nice that professional photographers like to use it as a backdrop

http://hosted.met-art.com/Full_met-a...193/?pa=994058

Some nudity, adults only please.

Wilbur Hubbard

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Many people keep demanding that I post some pictures of sailing aboard my
Swan. OK, but just this once and I'm not doing it to brag. But my boat is so
nice that professional photographers like to use it as a backdrop

http://hosted.met-art.com/Full_met-a...193/?pa=994058

Some nudity, adults only please.

Wilbur Hubbard

Why, oh why, do I suspect this like will take one to a porno site???

How creepy are you going to let yourelf be, WW?

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

The democracy will cease to exist when you
take away from those who are willing to work
and give to those who would not.

Thomas Jefferson
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Many people keep demanding that I post some pictures of sailing aboard my
Swan. OK, but just this once and I'm not doing it to brag. But my boat is
so nice that professional photographers like to use it as a backdrop

http://hosted.met-art.com/Full_met-a...193/?pa=994058

Some nudity, adults only please.

Wilbur Hubbard

Why, oh why, do I suspect this like will take one to a porno site???

How creepy are you going to let yourelf be, WW?

It's ART. But, just ignore the models if women aren't your cup of tea.
Check out the boat instead. That's what's people here are interested in.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Many people keep demanding that I....

Shut the **** up? That'd do nicely.

Some nudity, adults only please.

Oh please, the closest you've ever gotten to those women is spanking
yourself at the keyboard.

A typical day aboard my Swan 68 - Skippy eat your heart out! Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 5 November 22nd 08 03:03 AM
Just for Skippy Gregory Hall Cruising 1 September 18th 08 11:41 PM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] General 2 October 11th 07 04:53 PM
Another great day aboard Heart of Gold.... Capt. Rob ASA 4 June 19th 07 01:24 AM
Hey NOYB, or Skippy, or whatever... JohnC General 17 October 28th 04 11:36 PM