Mike McCrea

Default Life in Congo, Part V: What a (long) strange trip its being....

"riverman" wrote

I'd be up for coming over the pond to do some tripping. I was thinking of 4
people in 3 boats; do something remote, without too many people...wanna
start thinking that way?

We're already hoping and planning for a family trip out west next
summer. Diane will be finished with grad school classes and we haven't
been out west with the boys in several years.

We're considering floating a section of the Green in Utah and then
swinging up into Wyoming/Montana before heading back east on some
route up top.

But if I don't get moving soon on the house and shop renovations I'll
more likely end up spending mext summer hanging drywall :-(