posted to uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
TonyB[_3_] TonyB[_3_] is offline

Default You Brits are Novice Sailors (for the most part)

"Quilljar" wrote in message
Tony,
Why do you even read his stuff?
Quilljar

PS I hope to be off sailing from Skiathos in April with my son as skipper
now :-)
We choose Skiathos because the Marina is only five minutes from the
airport!!!

I consider myself duly admonished! Good to hear you're booked
for a nice trip Quilly. My last in Lanarote was rained off
and we were confined to port for 3 days due to high winds.
Bearing in mind that this particular company normally sail in conditions
that frighten me witless, you can guess how bad the winds were!

TonyB