posted to rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] docivan4@gmail.com is offline

Default Dual banks with Duo charge?

Dr.Ivan sell dumps (infromation from magnetic strips of credit and debit cards):

Minimal order 5pcs from now of a 1 bin only (not allowed 2 dumps from 1 bin, 1 from another and 2 from 3rd).

Payment methods
BitCoin / 10% fee (we are using btc-e weighted average rate to convert USD in BTC) / no minimum
WesternUnion, MoneyGram / 10% fee / 500$ minimum per transaction
WebMoney no mimimum
PerfectMoney is not accepted

Prices
USA:
Classic:20$
Gold:30$
Platinum and others:35$;
AmEx: 40$;
Disco: 30$

EU, ASIA 201:
Classic:
65$
Gold:80$
Platinum and others:95$
AmEx 80$
Others 80$

EU, ASIA 101:
Classic:85$
Gold:110$
Platinum and others:120$;
AmEx 80$
Others 80$

Popular bins are always more expensive then usual ones.

Replace policy
No replace codes: APPROVAL 00; DECLINE 51; CALL 01
Declined CITIBANK dumps NO REPLACE
Dumps from update NO REPLACE
EU, ASIA dumps NO REPLACE
Too many complaints means we will check bins validity and if you lie NO REPLACE

You should know
You pay UPFRONT always NO TESTS NOTHING FREE!
We sell ONLY DUMPS track1+track2 and track2 and NOTHING ELSE
You pay order cost ALWAYS UPFRONT. No delivery until payment is completed
No advices and about dumps
Service rules can be changed at any moment w/o customers notifications

For conact use icq: 10296

email: