Backyard Renegade

Default sponsons really work! (BS)

Mary Malmros wrote in message ...
(William R. Watt) writes:

no BS. I put sponsons on a 7.5 ft sailboat. Keep them above the waterline
where they don't add to hull resistance through the water. Without teh
sponsons I'd never get back into the boat after a cpasize.

You MUST be kidding. I could right a Sailfish on my own when I was
six years old. Okay, it took a little work, but...

Wow, impressive... But he did not say anything about righting a boat,
he said he wanted to re-enter the boat. Not everyone here is a olypmic
star or was raised in boats.. BTW, according to what I know, William
was... and although he may not be a 35 yo buff, X generation, global
jaunting, look at me, only the best equipment type guy, there is
actually a possibility he has spent more time in smallboats than even
you!

Sometimes you folks here need to remember, it is still a paddling
group and there are more than just WW paddlers posting here and some
of us just want to make things easier for ourselves so our fun, is not
so much work.
Scotty from SmallBoats.com