Tony Kenny

Default Snoby Pastime?

Hi,

We're actually in Barrow, well, Walney to be more precise.
We pop down to Exmouth often too as my fiancee is from there.

Anyway, certainly got some good responses here, despite my obvious
spelling or typing deficiency

thanks again everybody!

Tony

"Derek.Moody" wrote in message ...
In article , Tony Kenny
wrote:

Sounds like a couple that were pointed out when I was in Exmouth doing
my level 2. They sit in their highly polished boat and I'm told it
never leaves its birth! The just run the engine and sit. What a
waste! (well, in my humble opinion).

Might as well have a stationary caravan. In a way they are harmless as long
as they don't go out.

As for a salt encrusted whatsit, despite doing my course on the sea
I'm still terrified of it but I'd love to spend a few days on a real

Healthy :-)

Thanks again, hope to meet some of you in real life sometime. By the
way, Cumbria is far from Snobby enjoying some of the best house prices
(for buyers) in the country! and still being less than a quarter
of a mile from the slipway

And there are places (look around Barrow) where a beginner can get afloat in
relative shelter and explore - 'ware the tides though.

Cheerio,