gatt

Default Need help Properller size Mercruiser Alpha One

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message news:bf26n6$

The rubber hub is there to protect from that type of damage.

WOW! That's a relief. I read a boater's book that talked about possible
damage, but I've already had one aluminum prop get FUBARed by a deadhead,
and they couldn't fix it because of the hub. Should have known.

I know where to get a used 21" SS Mercruiser prop for $90 but I guess I
better figure out how to make sure that the hub isn't destroyed. Can those
be replaced in SS props?

-c