Nick

Default Windermere Speed Limit - Coniston demo

In article , Derek.Moody
writes
In article , Nick
wrote:

Their agenda is quite simple, its "to get rid of us", and to claim

Why?

snip

Come and see the new wake surfing craze. Come and have a go, and surf
along to booming music beats on a huge man made wake!

That's why.

Whilst I'm not surprised Derek, you seem to be missing the point. This
is not something we currently do, this is something we are going to do
*deliberately* to stir up some controversy!

You brought it on yourself as you well know. There's no need for high speed
on UK freshwater.

There is no *need* for high speed on *any* water and please feel free to
stay away because *you* were never invited anyway!

--
Nick