R.W. Behan

Default FS: Westsail 32 in Seattle area

Jax, look, I'm not going to get in a ****ing match with you. I put a link
in my post to save everyone a lot of time and effort. The price is quickly
available by clicking once with your mouse. If that makes me a
self-centered sumbitch you are free to decide, and so is everyone else--like
RB, who was willing to click on the link. You are also free to evaluate
Westsails any way you choose, but the price of the boats is determined by
what people are willing to pay for them, not your arrogant, self-righteous,
arbitrary prattlings--which are far out of line with real transactions. If
you have nothing but sarcasm and invective to contribute here, I'd be happy
if you'd graciously bug off.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
I stand by my statement. no price given is nearly always an absolute
indication the seller thinks he has rare gold.

Either that, or he is some self-centered sumbitch who believes the world

is
required to work for his pleasure.

From: "R.W. Behan"
Date: 5/31/2004 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
Just click the link, dude. RB had enough strength in his forearm to do

the
job. Do you?

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
help us out here, dude. Is it realistically priced at maybe $37,000 to

$45,000
obo, or is it bargan priced at $18,500, or is it fantasy priced at

$87,000?

Ususually, no price mentioned indicates the seller *knows* he is

operating
on
the fantasy level.

From: "R.W. Behan"

Date: 5/31/2004 1:54 AM Eastern Standard Time

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C44698.FFE88BA0

Thanks for your interest.

Good looking boat. Check her out at:=20

http://www.westsail.com/forsale/caper.htm
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C44698.FFE88BA0

HEADSTYLE/STYLE/HEADDIVThanks for your

interest.A=20href=3D"http://www.westsail.com/forsale/caper.htm"/DIVDI

/DIVDIV /DIVDIVGood looking boat. Check her out

=at:=20/DIVDIV
/DIVDIV
/DIVDIVhttp://www.westsail.com/forsale/caper.htm/DIV/BODY=

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C44698.FFE88BA0--

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm