JAXAshby

Default FS: Westsail 32 in Seattle area

I stand by my statement. no price given is nearly always an absolute
indication the seller thinks he has rare gold.

Either that, or he is some self-centered sumbitch who believes the world is
required to work for his pleasure.

From: "R.W. Behan"
Date: 5/31/2004 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
Just click the link, dude. RB had enough strength in his forearm to do the
job. Do you?

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
help us out here, dude. Is it realistically priced at maybe $37,000 to

$45,000
obo, or is it bargan priced at $18,500, or is it fantasy priced at

$87,000?

Ususually, no price mentioned indicates the seller *knows* he is operating

on
the fantasy level.

From: "R.W. Behan"

Date: 5/31/2004 1:54 AM Eastern Standard Time

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C44698.FFE88BA0

Thanks for your interest.

Good looking boat. Check her out at:=20

http://www.westsail.com/forsale/caper.htm
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C44698.FFE88BA0

HEADSTYLE/STYLE/HEADDIVThanks for your

interest.A=20href=3D"http://www.westsail.com/forsale/caper.htm"/DIVDIV

/DIVDIV /DIVDIVGood looking boat. Check her out

=at:=20/DIVDIV
/DIVDIV
/DIVDIVhttp://www.westsail.com/forsale/caper.htm/DIV/BODY=

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C44698.FFE88BA0--

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm