jps

Default OT--What happens when Dean becomes the third party candidate?

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Clintons Anoint Clark
By William Safire

Golly, I wonder which side of the fence Willie Safire sits?

Perhaps Bill understands Dems would be more likely to unseat Bush with a
southern military man that a northern doctor? I guess that simple fact

was
too much of stretch for Willie Safire's brain.

What are your feelings on the question I asked?

"How will Dean like being politically maneuvered into
irrelevancy by the Clintons...and will he launch a third party candidacy

out
of spite?"

The Clintons reportedly encouraged him to run to give the Dems the best
chance of winning. I know of no more of an endorsement than that. You
cannot cite an endorsement unless Bill and Hillary comes out and says "I
support so-and-so." Otherwise, it's the same as encouraging Dean or
Gephardt or any of the other players to join the party and make it as
strong a field as possible.

Second, I don't think for a moment that Dean would launch a third party
candidacy...