Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default Ping: Wayne

I found a 36' Grand Banks Classic (1994) that has caught my interest
and might be worth going to check out.

It has twin Cummins diesels rated at 210 hp each at 2600 rpm. I think
these are the same engines that are used in the Dodge Ram pickups.
They must be repowers because they only have 1,100 hours on them.
(The GB we had before was a single screw, 120 hp Ford Leyman with
almost 8,000 hours. I missed having twins on that boat.)

Do you have any guess what the cruise speed would be on the Cummins
powered twin? The listing shows no performance specs.
I will call them obviously, but I'd like to have a rough idea before
going to check it out.

Other things I like is a newer, 8kw genset (ours had a old 4kw) plus
it has three reverse cycle A/C/Heat systems, one for the forward
berth, one for the main cabin and one for the aft cabin. The one we
had before no heat or A/C. It's also fully equipped with newer
RayMarine electronics, chartplotter, etc.
Heads have been updated to electric. (ours had the original hand
pump).

I am going to give them a call later today.