Mike Woodall

Default FS: Buccaneer 18 in DFW area

All,

I am in the DFW area (Plano). The following should give you most of the
poop on the boat. Please contact me for anything further. I have had
this boat for many years, over 10 at least. I bought it with a
approximate 8 inch hole in the hull side. This was repaired by a couple
of friends who build fiberglass composite aircraft. They did a first
rate job. The hull was painted red a few years ago. The boat is in
overall good shape. I am in the finishing stages of building new forward
hatch covers out of marine grade okuume ply. They will be very nice
addition over the original covers.

1978 Chrysler C-18 Buccaneer $1500
Hull# CBC52020M78G
Low mast step
Round bailers do not leak
Bottom of hull has taken on slight indent from trailer bunk runners Not
spinnaker equipped
No jib furling - jib hanks onto forestay Mast in great shape Mainsail in
good shape - not as crisp - Race number 2764 Jibsail in very good shape
- still crisp Clean title - Boat and trailer recently registered Dilly
trailer - heavy duty for this boat, tilt bed Harry's book included

thanks,
Mike
972-867-2301

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm