*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Ping: Harry ( photobucket)

On Jun 2, 11:39*am, BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Instead of using Photobucket, you might want to consider one of the
free website hosting offerings. * I know a few people who use Wix and
it seems to work pretty well for them.

I just experimented with it a little and uploaded a few wild life
pictures my son has taken. * Took me all of about 5 minutes to figure
out how to do this simple image layout that has thumbnails that will
expand when you click on them:

http://richarderiksson467.wix.com/richard-eriksson

Harry is a control freak, he likes photobucket because it allows to only share 1 picture at a
time. Harry also strips out all of the encoded informaiton from his photos so that people
can't prove that he acquired them from others who share their photos.

Well, he sure does have control of Donnie, the " COCKHOLE "