Default Ping: Harry ( photobucket)

Instead of using Photobucket, you might want to consider one of the
free website hosting offerings. I know a few people who use Wix and
it seems to work pretty well for them.

I just experimented with it a little and uploaded a few wild life
pictures my son has taken. Took me all of about 5 minutes to figure
out how to do this simple image layout that has thumbnails that will
expand when you click on them:

http://richarderiksson467.wix.com/richard-eriksson

On 6/2/13 10:47 AM, Eisboch wrote:
Instead of using Photobucket, you might want to consider one of the free
website hosting offerings. I know a few people who use Wix and it
seems to work pretty well for them.

I just experimented with it a little and uploaded a few wild life
pictures my son has taken. Took me all of about 5 minutes to figure
out how to do this simple image layout that has thumbnails that will
expand when you click on them:

http://richarderiksson467.wix.com/richard-eriksson

Thanks, I'll give it a look.

In article , says...

Instead of using Photobucket, you might want to consider one of the
free website hosting offerings. I know a few people who use Wix and
it seems to work pretty well for them.

I just experimented with it a little and uploaded a few wild life
pictures my son has taken. Took me all of about 5 minutes to figure
out how to do this simple image layout that has thumbnails that will
expand when you click on them:

http://richarderiksson467.wix.com/richard-eriksson

Harry is a control freak, he likes photobucket because it allows to only share 1 picture at a
time. Harry also strips out all of the encoded informaiton from his photos so that people
can't prove that he acquired them from others who share their photos.

On 6/2/13 10:47 AM, Eisboch wrote:
Instead of using Photobucket, you might want to consider one of the free
website hosting offerings. I know a few people who use Wix and it
seems to work pretty well for them.

I just experimented with it a little and uploaded a few wild life
pictures my son has taken. Took me all of about 5 minutes to figure
out how to do this simple image layout that has thumbnails that will
expand when you click on them:

http://richarderiksson467.wix.com/richard-eriksson

Nice photos, but to even look over what the site might do, you have to
sign up and, actually, I already have a couple of "shell" websites
available to me on the website hosting service provider where I "stash"
the commercial sites I manage.

Separately, I've been toying with the idea of starting a posting website
with my half bro up in Connecticut. If we do it, we'll solicit more
writers who might be interested, but I don't think I'll allow
"unsolicited comments." I really don't want to spend time
"administering" or managing snarly comments from people who don't like
what they see on the site. Snarliness...it's more of a "usenet" kind of
thingie, eh?

On 6/2/13 12:48 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 10:47:33 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Instead of using Photobucket, you might want to consider one of the
free website hosting offerings. I know a few people who use Wix and
it seems to work pretty well for them.

I just experimented with it a little and uploaded a few wild life
pictures my son has taken. Took me all of about 5 minutes to figure
out how to do this simple image layout that has thumbnails that will
expand when you click on them:

http://richarderiksson467.wix.com/richard-eriksson

I have had 2 web sites (mine and the HOA) for years and it never
occurs to me to use anything else.

If you have a program like Fling on your PC, sending stuff to the web
is a one click thing. You can set it up to do it automatically (no
click) if you want. Anything you drag into the mirror directory will
go up on the next scheduled scan.

I use Apple's Aperture for photo post processing and it will upload to a
limited number of places, such as Facebook, Flickr, email, but not much
more. When I need to upload photos to my webpages, I use the webpage
editor.

wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 12:52:51 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 6/2/13 12:48 PM, wrote:
[...]

Fling doesn't care what kind of file it is. If you drag it into a
directory fling is looking at, it goes right up to any web page or
network address you point it at. You can run one way or sync mode
where it keeps both ends mirrored.
You can set up multiple associations that will run separately, either
on command or automatically

It seems to solve problems I don't have regarding files.

On Jun 2, 11:39*am, BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Instead of using Photobucket, you might want to consider one of the
free website hosting offerings. * I know a few people who use Wix and
it seems to work pretty well for them.

I just experimented with it a little and uploaded a few wild life
pictures my son has taken. * Took me all of about 5 minutes to figure
out how to do this simple image layout that has thumbnails that will
expand when you click on them:

http://richarderiksson467.wix.com/richard-eriksson

Harry is a control freak, he likes photobucket because it allows to only share 1 picture at a
time. Harry also strips out all of the encoded informaiton from his photos so that people
can't prove that he acquired them from others who share their photos.

Well, he sure does have control of Donnie, the " COCKHOLE "

Ping: Harry Eisboch[_4_] General 2 April 18th 09 03:05 PM
Ping: Harry Eisboch General 6 January 14th 08 12:36 PM
PING: Harry JoeSpareBedroom General 2 August 3rd 06 09:20 PM
Ping: Harry Eisboch General 0 July 12th 06 08:04 PM
PING: Harry noah General 5 December 15th 03 11:13 PM