[email protected] benharrisonkw@gmail.com is offline

Default Hacienda Nicoyana

On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 6:08:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Joe hills is no longer exists nor does the Hacienda Nicoyana. Joe's wife mysteriously drowned and shortly thereafter he left with a younger woman. It was taken over by Mike and Sally and it became the Hacienda Nicoyana. We were there in the late 70's for quite some time as we had built our boat in Costa Rica and I was working at the sailboat factory in San Jose.

We went back about four years ago and found nothing there.

Ben