F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Ping: Harry ( photobucket)

On 6/2/13 12:48 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 10:47:33 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Instead of using Photobucket, you might want to consider one of the
free website hosting offerings. I know a few people who use Wix and
it seems to work pretty well for them.

I just experimented with it a little and uploaded a few wild life
pictures my son has taken. Took me all of about 5 minutes to figure
out how to do this simple image layout that has thumbnails that will
expand when you click on them:

http://richarderiksson467.wix.com/richard-eriksson

I have had 2 web sites (mine and the HOA) for years and it never
occurs to me to use anything else.

If you have a program like Fling on your PC, sending stuff to the web
is a one click thing. You can set it up to do it automatically (no
click) if you want. Anything you drag into the mirror directory will
go up on the next scheduled scan.

I use Apple's Aperture for photo post processing and it will upload to a
limited number of places, such as Facebook, Flickr, email, but not much
more. When I need to upload photos to my webpages, I use the webpage
editor.