Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default Queen For A Day - Free 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Queen for a Day update:

No more calls, we have a winner.

A couple bringing their boat back to FL from the Rio Dulce, full-time
cruisers and homeschoolers (well, boatschoolers) but for the desire of their
daughter to do her junior and senior years in public schooling, are the
winners in our giveaway. They'll continue to live aboard, albeit probably
in a marina.

Fittingly, they'd done the same sort of thing with their car, giving it away
to a couple in the marina whence they departed when they left on their
cruise, several years ago, from Bradenton, so this sort of closes the
circle.

By the way, I've heard back from Wes Pratt, my original benefactor on the
vehicle I did my first QFAD deal on 6 years ago, and he's both tickled that
his vehicle was similarly passed along as well as thriving, and that I'm
doing the same on this one.

I can think of no more fulfilling thing to do than to provide a fellow
full-time cruiser . . .

Full-time cruisers don't become marina roaches because of
the desires of a child to become a lubber. Sorry, that's hard
but that's the truth. Children should be seen, not heard!

--
Sir Gregory