Mike

Default Navcenter 600

Does anyone out there have a Raymarine Navcenter 600? Mine has strange
behavior. It turns itself off after 20-30 minutes of operation. I don't see
a pattern. At first I thought there might be an "idle timeout" where it
turns itself off after a certain amount of inactivity. Today, at the dock, I
was programming some route info into it and after about 30 minutes it turned
itself off. It would not immediately turn back on. After a couple minutes,
it did come back on, but then turned itself off again after 20 minutes.

So, I presume this is not normal behavior, a timeout, or such. Perhaps it is
an overheating problem?

Anyone have any ideas about this phenomenon?

Thanks,

Mike
Water Wing
Beneteau 40CC