Rick

Default Too Easy Licensing

Leanne wrote:

Thanks Rick. Doing it that way, I did come up in the database. I see it is
time to get that changed over.

It is a touchy but pretty well featured database.

Go to the home page for the ULS and you can update all your info online.
It is really easy to do once you have registered in their system.

The FCC is amazingly quick and efficient for a government agency. I
applied for a new ship station one afternoon last week and within hours
they had assigned a callsign and the next morning the whole thing was in
the database and completed. Still waiting for the post office to do
their part now.

Rick