True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default The Latest Water Toy

On Wednesday, 10 April 2013 09:30:01 UTC-3, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:04:31 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,

says...

It's called a "Jump Board" or something like that. I've seen some

spectacular swan dives from 20 to 30 feet up.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/5k3y3a.jpg

What is the GPS, gallons per second, for air time.

====

Don't know but since the power source is a Jetski, probably about the

same fuel burn. There is a long, flexible hose running from the

output of the Jetski to the bottom of the board. The Jetski operator

controls the power, and the person on the board has limited

maneuverability by doing subtle weight shifts.

Pretty sure that I saw an item that stated the latest version of 'FlyBoarding' is done with a drone type of tow vehicle operated by the same person strapped to the hoses and jetpack.