Default The Latest Water Toy

It's called a "Jump Board" or something like that. I've seen some
spectacular swan dives from 20 to 30 feet up.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/5k3y3a.jpg

In article ,
says...

It's called a "Jump Board" or something like that. I've seen some
spectacular swan dives from 20 to 30 feet up.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/5k3y3a.jpg

What is the GPS, gallons per second, for air time.

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:04:31 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

It's called a "Jump Board" or something like that. I've seen some
spectacular swan dives from 20 to 30 feet up.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/5k3y3a.jpg

What is the GPS, gallons per second, for air time.

====

Don't know but since the power source is a Jetski, probably about the
same fuel burn. There is a long, flexible hose running from the
output of the Jetski to the bottom of the board. The Jetski operator
controls the power, and the person on the board has limited
maneuverability by doing subtle weight shifts.

On Wednesday, 10 April 2013 09:30:01 UTC-3, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:04:31 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,

says...

It's called a "Jump Board" or something like that. I've seen some

spectacular swan dives from 20 to 30 feet up.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/5k3y3a.jpg

What is the GPS, gallons per second, for air time.

====

Don't know but since the power source is a Jetski, probably about the

same fuel burn. There is a long, flexible hose running from the

output of the Jetski to the bottom of the board. The Jetski operator

controls the power, and the person on the board has limited

maneuverability by doing subtle weight shifts.

Here's Newfoundland commedian, Rick Mercer, 'FlyBoarding' out in Alberta for his weekly national tv show last summer.
Yes, he did sail with us on the Mirage 33 when he lived here.
http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/Shows...ID/2280843934/

On Wednesday, 10 April 2013 09:30:01 UTC-3, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:04:31 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,

says...

It's called a "Jump Board" or something like that. I've seen some

spectacular swan dives from 20 to 30 feet up.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/5k3y3a.jpg

What is the GPS, gallons per second, for air time.

====

Don't know but since the power source is a Jetski, probably about the

same fuel burn. There is a long, flexible hose running from the

output of the Jetski to the bottom of the board. The Jetski operator

controls the power, and the person on the board has limited

maneuverability by doing subtle weight shifts.

Pretty sure that I saw an item that stated the latest version of 'FlyBoarding' is done with a drone type of tow vehicle operated by the same person strapped to the hoses and jetpack.

In article ,
says...

[...]

All Newfies are comedians, just listen to them speak!

Latest from Boat US John H. General 2 November 29th 07 02:53 PM
Latest From Me muzz UK Paddle 1 November 19th 05 02:05 PM
Latest poll SAIL LOCO ASA 3 October 18th 04 01:11 AM
The latest lie from the GOP Harry Krause General 6 October 4th 04 01:09 PM
The Latest Bush-ism... Jim General 20 August 28th 03 03:07 PM