Peter W. Meek

Default Using car battery in boat for limited time (was:How much power is in a 100ah battery)

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:29:19 +0000 (UTC),
(John Wilson) wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:14:01 -0300, "Norm Taylor"
wrote:

I have a friend that uses a car battery in his sailboat. He has no serious
problems. When the battery fails, he just removes it and takes it back for
warranty replacement. Because its not a deep cycle battery it actually has a
decent warranty. The shop does not know its in a boat, but think its in his
car.

Like it

I don't like it much. It means I have to pay
more for every car battery I have to buy.