Eisboch[_8_] Eisboch[_8_] is offline

Default If you ride a motorcycle...

"J Herring" wrote in message

....or have said you do, then I just sent an email from the American
Motorcyclist Association about
E15 gasoline. Hopefully you'll email your congressperson to get a
study done on the problems
associated with E15 and motorcycles.

I assume it relates to similar problems in boats and fuel lines?

When I had the survey done on the last boat I had (Mainship Sedan)
one of the "hits" was the fuel lines. Even though they were only a
couple of years old at the time and were "Coast Guard Approved", they
were not the newer types designed for E-15. I never liked that boat
and only had it for less than a year, so I never replaced them.